In the beginning, BIG Partnership – despite the name – was actually quite small. Back in 2000, we consisted of three founding directors, working from a basement room. But size didn’t matter because we always thought big.
We’re now one of the UK’s most successful marketing agencies outside London with 100 staff helping over 350 clients, across offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dunfermline, Dundee and Manchester. We’ve delivered results for businesses ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s biggest brands. So what’s made the big difference?
Our business was built on journalistic talent but we’ve expanded and enhanced our integrated services to offer what clients need to help them meet the demands of today’s digital and content marketing landscape.View our work
We’ve built our business on the talented people we employ who use their ideas, inventiveness, and inspiration to support our clients and deliver the campaigns, advice and insight they need.
From media relations professionals with the contacts and creativity to boost your profile, digital specialists who can transform your online image and marketing experts with the skills to enhance your brand, our people are our biggest asset. And yes, we know everyone says that. But we really mean it.
BIG Partnership’s success has been based on creating an environment which gives creative communicators the chance to build their careers and achieve their ambitions by working with some of the UK’s leading companies and organisations.Meet the team
At BIG Partnership, we didn’t start out by identifying and agreeing values, they evolved based on what is important to us, such as working in partnership with our clients, mutual trust and respect, nurturing, inspiring and challenging each other, thinking and acting creatively and, most of all, getting the job done and delivering results.
However, we took some time recently to better articulate what sets us apart and this about sums it up:
- To be a trusted adviser, always there for our clients; giving the best advice honestly and professionally and to challenge constructively when required.
- Teamwork is at the heart of our business.
- We value and build teams who support, encourage and inspire each other.
- We place the highest priority on building strong, enduring and mutually beneficial relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Partnership is at the core of our business and we help people make connections.
- Creativity is at the core of everything we do.
- We employ creative people and encourage them to apply innovation and fresh thinking.
- We work and think harder to deliver big results.
- We bring smart, creative and intelligent approaches that result in tangible returns on investment.