Remote Year - Part 3 - Cambodia
Kirsty Kirkhope | Digital Marketing
BIG is passionate about energy. That's why we have a dedicated unit, focused on its work for clients in this exciting industry.
Scotland is blessed with an abundance of energy resources from hydrocarbons under the North Sea to onshore wind. BIG understands energy, how it is discovered, harnessed and exploited, its strategic importance to the global economy and issues surrounding its security of supply.
Our energy unit harnesses an impressive breadth of expertise, knowledge and a proven track-record, particularly in relation to upstream oil & gas, unconventional gas and offshore wind.
BIG is Scotland's leading energy sector communications agency and combines its in-depth knowledge of the sector with its impeccable relationships with key decision-makers and the media.
Working with The BIG Partnership’s energy unit brings a range of benefits to clients in the energy sector in Scotland:
- An in-depth understanding of the Scottish energy industry, its sectors, key players and the importance of partnership and stakeholder relationships
- Established network of key opinion formers and influencers in Scotland
- Proven results in delivering creative, high quality and effective PR and stakeholder engagement campaigns specific to energy companies
- Proactive team of PR professionals with technical capabilities
- Compatible client list and cross-client networking
- A daily energy report capturing all the local, regional, national and international news in the energy sector, including Government news, market intelligence, events and press cuttings
We want to play our part in a more sustainable, greener future with a balanced energy strategy which includes oil & gas and unconventional, nuclear and renewables and to see energy businesses start-up, grow, invest and succeed in Scotland.
The BIG Partnership
3rd Floor, Fountain House
1-3 Woodside Crescent
Glasgow G3 7UL
0141 333 9585
The BIG Partnership
4th Floor, Venue Studios
21 Calton Road
Edinburgh EH8 8DL
0131 557 5252